August 13, 2017

Skin saviours


Guys its been a hot minute since I last did a Beauty post... 6 months I believe!! So I thought it's about time to update you in my ride or dies that i've been loving since then!
In my last post I raved a lot about The Body Shop, I still use their Cleansers & Toners everyday but I thought it's time to switch things up in some other areas of Skincare. Your skin can get use to your everyday products, complacent if you like, so it's very important to change things once in a while! Not everything, but just a few things that you feel like you want to change... So for me it's been moisturisers, serums, face mists & masks! 
I'm so glad i've done it & here's why...


Who doesn't love the feel of a clean, fresh face?! This Face Wash is so amazing, it feels like you have new skin after you've used it, so clean it squeaks - no lie!
I always make sure that all my make up has been removed before I go to bed & this does the job, I use this after i've got the majority of my make up off with a make up wipe, then I go in with this Face Wash to get into all the areas my make up wipes don't! It's great, I don't use it in the mornings as I do feel like it makes my skin oily throughout the day, but for the night time it's perfect! 
& it also acts as a Face Mask too - two products for the price of one! 



Daily Cleanse Pads - Nip+Fab - Buy Here 
Night Cleanse PadsNip+Fab - Buy Here 
These are a little dream in a tub, I don't use these everyday as they are very strong on my sensitive skin, but they're amazing when I feel like I need a quick cleanse when i'm around the house wearing no make up etc.
The Nip+Fab skincare range is so underrated, I absolutely love it! So the daily cleansing pads, you can use them everyday if you like, they're Glycolic acid which is great for retexuring & resurfacing the skin to make it brighter!! Yes please... & the night cleanse pads are just as amazing too! But they aren't to be used daily, these include more of a potent Glycolic acid which will exfoliate the skin more, therefore not needed to be used every night! When I run out I will be buying more definitely! 


Face Serum Pixi Beauty - Buy Here
Next up, Serum... I love a good Serum! This one has such good reviews I couldn't not buy it! Pixi is making a huge reputation for itself & I can see why! This is an overnight glow Serum, & it certainly does what it says... It is enriched with Vitamin A, C & E, & Aloe Vera which helps calm your skin throughout the night so when you wake up in the morning you have beautiful glowy, dewy skin. My favourite Serum by far! 



First of all, yes I am nearly running out of this product... Thats a good sign right?! 
I really don't know where to start with this one! L'Oreal are killing it with their Skincare right now, this is flying off the shelves! I'm so glad I grabbed myself a bottle when it first came out... This feels super super hydrating, very lightweight, I hate having Moisturisers that feel very oily on the Skin, this literally just melts into your face & you only need the tiniest drop! This Moisturiser is Water based, so very good for oily skin which I love!!! Such a great price too!



Laura Mercier Face Water - Harrods - Buy Here
Mario Badescu Face MistBeautyBay - Buy Here
These are probably my favourite things out of this whole post, I've turned into a face mist fan over the last 2 months! They're so convenient & quick! Absolutely love them! The Laura Mercier is a lot more of a heavy duty spray, I use this on it's own at night time when I don't want to use my L'Oreal Moisturiser but you could use both if you want extra nourishment & hydration. It's packed full of good ingredients for the Skin, & you can feel it working as soon as you spray it.
The Mario Badescu spray is not only a refreshing, revitalising, hydrating Face Mist, its a make up setting spray too, you know when you feel like you have too much powder on your face, this just melts all your make up into your skin giving you that flawless finish! I use this when I need a pick me up throughout the day, when i'm getting hot, this just cools you down... It's such a fine mist it doesn't ruin your make up or camel spit or anything! An A* product for me, & it's only £7!!! 



GlamGlow Masks Look Fantastic - Buy Here
I own soooo many Face Masks, I just love them & want to try every single one on the market! I've heard such good things about Glam Glow... But I didn't just go for a specific one, I ordered this cute little multi-set that has them all in! I love them, I think they're great for when you're travelling & it may not look like it, but you actually get a lot of product out of them! I've probably used them all about 3/4 times at least! 
My favourite is probably the SuperMud Clearing treatment (white tube), I feel like it works instantly & you can use it for a quick spot treatment too! It helps with blemishes, breakouts, but also tightens your skin texture & pores at the same time! Everything in this little kit is so useful & a great price for the amount of product you get! 
So, that about sums up my new favourites right now! I love trying out new Skincare & will you keep you updated in another 6 months if I find anything more :)
X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig