July 30, 2017

Feels with Fabletics







So this blog post is something a little different, i've teamed up with the well known Activewear brand Fabletics to show you how I style their pieces & how I like to create my own relaxing retreat...
We all know what it's like when things get on top of you, when you're on the go 24/7, sometimes you just want to have a bit of 'you' time! We like to make sure that everyone else is okay, but it's important to look after yourself too! 
When I can, I absolutely love to take a long walk beside the Sea, make the most of my beautiful surroundings & take it all in, you cannot beat the Sea breeze, especially when you're in the comfiest clothes... 
Fabletics have such an amazing range of so many different pieces for all shapes & sizes to make you feel comfortable no matter what, whether it be in your own little happy place, in the gym, or even if you're at home on the sofa. 
Check them out!
Jumper - MissGuided - Buy Here
Leggings - Fablets - Buy Here
Trainers - Adidas - SOLD OUT 
Find  Similar HereFootLocker -
Cap - NewEra - Buy Here
Camera - Olympus PEN EPL-7
x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey! You look wow in these pictures. I bought some designer leggings from here last month. It is actually a very good website for leggings. Many of my friends and colleagues ask me about it. The leggings are comfortable and looks really good on me.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig